Friday, August 28, 2009

Regular being Irregular

0 comments Friday, August 28, 2009 Posted by Shashikant
Life seems to be regular in being irregular. Irregularity is more regular in my life and that too with perfection. Same is happing with blogging.

Meantime I tried to post couple of times but was not in the frame of mind to complete the draft and hence resulting in no post .

Anyways, things get boring if one often repeats it and I don’t want make blogging boredom (such an asshole I am……excuses are always ready for failures ). Well perfection can’t be improved!!!!!!!!!( too much praise can spoil the brat)…..lolz

I will definitely try to be regular from next time(Now that’s the good PJ)…atleast in writing. Well the things which really stops me from writhing is as there is no audience for my blog…..mummmy. The only follower of my blog is my colleague and I forced her to do so.…Feeling pity on her and me tooo.

Well when I started blogging, i used to think my blog is meant for me and not for others ..;-). So I will write for others and not for me….oops that was just a slip of fingers on keyboard (truth came outside at least by mistake…hehehe)

Comments

0 comments to "Regular being Irregular"

Post a Comment