Friday, August 28, 2009

Nagpur...I Am Coming

0 comments Friday, August 28, 2009 Posted by Shashikant
Its more than 5 months that I haven’t been to Nagpur. Finally the day has arrived when I will be heading towards Nagpur. The day is very special as I will be reaching Nagpur on 15th August, our independence day and I will be celebrating my independence too.

Off course, its my independence  as after 5 months I am getting long leave. Now that sounds really crazy, isn’t it?  Leave and after 5 months as if I am posted on border fighting with militants. In that case I am ok even if I don’t get leave for 1 year or odd. But in IT this is really weird. I can’t figure out the reason behind this!!!! May me I am too important for so called important project..OR... I am so useless that my seniors don’t want to give any attention towards any of my requests. 2nd reason seems to more precise. 

As the departure date is coming closure, I can’t hold my breath. It’s really becoming hard for me to stick  my ass on the chair, as if it took control over my mind  and just don’t obey orders. “Bloody  Asshole” . 

Now looking forward to meet my parents, my lovely sweet heart Chinki and you all friends (though very few are left in nagpur). Awaiting to see the lush green Nagpur,  clean roads of Nagpur…..n Offcourse the Sutta and Chai…on tapri

Nagpur m coming…..

Comments

0 comments to "Nagpur...I Am Coming"

Post a Comment